Pet-Friendly Beach Home | 3-Min Walk Beach+PierGulf Shores
She Sells Seashells is a Pet Friendly, 3 bedroom 4 full bath home located on popular West Beach Boulevard. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops and all the needed appliances and cookware. Coffee bar complete with Keurig coffee maker.
Grab your beach chair and head to the warm sand, beach access is just a 3-minute walk. You can enjoy lounging in the sun by the lagoon or head under the bridge to ride the waves on the Gulf of Mexico!
- Alfresco shower
- Allows pets
- Baking sheet
- Beach access
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Childrens dinnerware
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Hot water
- Hot water kettle
- Lake access
- Lock on bedroom door
- Long term stays allowed
- Outdoor seating
- Pack n play travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Private living room
- Resort access
- Room darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Sun loungers
- Wardrobe or closet
- Wine glasses
- Wireless internet
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
Our goal is to ensure you have a 5-star stay and choose to book with us again in the future. If you find the cleaning at check-in was less than standard, notify us on the first day of check-in and we will have our cleaning team come back at their next availability.
Please be respectful to the home and those around you. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately.
HOA RULE: You MUST be 25 or older to book and must stay at the property for the duration of the reservation., no exceptions.
• You are responsible for the door key, any lost or misplaced key will incur a $50 fee.
Check-in is at 4 pm.
• We cannot offer early check-ins. This is to allow our cleaning crew ample time to make sure the home is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your stay.
Check Out is at 10 am.
• Our cleaners need time to turn over the property before the next guests arrive. Please respect their time and vacate the property by 10am. Late checkout will incur additional fees of $100/hour.
Number of Guests
• Maximum occupancy is 10. Ensure your total number of guests matches that on your reservation. You will be charged an additional guest fee of $150 per person per night for more than the maximum occupancy of 10 guests. Please only sleep kids on the bunk beds.
NO PARTIES! No Weapons, Drugs, Loud Music, Smoking
• Please respect the safety and well-being of those around you while staying at our property. Anyone found in violation will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without a refund. Be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
No smoking/vaping in the home or on balconies. Cigarette butts and pet hair will automatically incur additional cleaning fees of up to $500. If you must smoke, please do so outside and clean up after yourselves.
• Max 2 dogs under 50 lbs each
• Please be respectful and clean up after your pet and throw waste away in the trash.
• Do not leave your pet/s unsupervised in the home, you will be held accountable for any damages.
• If you are bringing a pet, it must be accounted for on your reservation, failure to do so will incur an additional fee of $100.
• Parking is available for four vehicles in the driveway underneath the home. Boat/trailer parking is not available, overflow parking is also not available.
• Please make sure shower curtain liner is INSIDE the tub and completely CLOSED when showering.
• Do Not Flush ANYTHING other than toilet paper in the toilets . (No feminine products of any kind, no wipes not even flushable wipes). The home is on a septic system, use the trashcans provided for anything other than toilet paper.
• No guest access to the owner's closet which is located in a separate closet in the main level bathroom, please do not tamper with this door.
If damage is found to this door or if items are missing you will be charged a fee of up to $5000 and authorities will be contacted.
Absolutely no fires inside. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $100 plus damages.
• We do not offer refunds for weather or natural disasters. We encourage you to get travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances including weather, power outages, illness, or travel issues.
• Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Items left behind after checkout are not the responsibility of the homeowner.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted. Please do not rearrange furniture or take any indoor furniture outside. No glitter in the home, please.
• Be careful of stairs and steps on the property, WATCH YOUR STEP. You are responsible for your own safety.
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!