Indoor Saltwater Pool +Hot Tub |3 King Beds+Games!Pigeon Forge
Designed for multiple families traveling together, this open-concept, 4 BDR/4.5 BA cabin combines modern amenities with classic cabin elements. It boasts a gourmet kitchen, three levels of living space, fun arcade games, sweeping balconies, and an indoor heated pool. If you have kids in tow, it's the home for you!
9 min drive to Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
12 min drive to Dollywood
22 min drive to Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Experience Pigeon Forge With Us & Learn More Below!
- Alfresco dining
- Arcade machine
- Bbq area
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Childrens dinnerware
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Hot water kettle
- Lock on bedroom door
- Outdoor seating
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Wardrobe or closet
- Wine glasses
- Wireless internet
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
Our goal is to ensure you have a 5-star stay and choose to book with us again in the future. If you find the cleaning at check in was less than standard, notify us on the first day of check in and we will have our cleaning team come back at their next availability.
Please be respectful to the home and those around you. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately.
Must be 25 or older to book. Community and HOA rules.
Check In is anytime after 4 pm
• We cannot offer early check-ins or late departures. This is to allow our cleaning crew ample time to make sure your cabin is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your stay.
Check Out is at 10 am
• Our cleaners need time to turn over the property before the next guests arrive. Please respect their time and vacate the property by 10am. Late check out will incur additional fees of $100/hour.
Number of Guests
• Ensure your total number of guests matches that on your booking. There is an additional guest fee of $150 per person per night after 10 guests. The home can accommodate up to 10, 8 adults comfortably, Please only sleep kids on the bunk beds (no horse play on beds please).
No Parties, Weapons, Drugs, Loud Music, Smoking or Pets
• Please respect the safety and well-being of those around you while staying at our property. Anyone found in violation will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. Be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum after 10PM.
Absolutely NO PETS due to owners severe allergies, Please leave your pets at home.
No Smoking/ Vaping allowed in the home.
Cigarette butts and pet hair will automatically incur an additional $100 fee. If you absolutely must smoke, please do so outside and clean up after yourselves.
• Please make sure shower curtain liner is INSIDE the tub and completely CLOSED when showering.
• Do Not Flush ANYTHING other than toilet paper in the toilets . (No feminine products of any kind, no wipes not even flushable wipes). The home is on a septic system, use the trashcans provided for anything other than toilet paper.
• Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Items left behind after check out are not the responsibility of the homeowner.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
• Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility, use at your own risk. Swim attire only. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND, SIT OR PLAY ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you will be charged to replace. When not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Do Not Overfill the Hot Tub. DO NOT introduce any foreign substances (such as soaps, cleaners, perfumes…) into the hot tub. You will be held responsible for any and all additional cleanings and refunds to future guests due to negligence.
• The swimming pool is use at your own risk. This is a heated pool, the temperature is preset to a cool to lukewarm temperature and is not adjustable. The pool is 4 feet deep, absolutely no running, jumping or diving! No unattended children allowed, there is no lifeguard. If your stay is 6 days or longer a mid stay pool cleaning will automatically be scheduled by our pool company. This cleaning is to ensure that the chemicals are kept at a safe level for you and your group. Swim attire only allowed in the pool! Please shower before entering to reduce possibility of introducing soaps, oils and perfumes to pool water. DO NOT introduce any foreign substances (such as soaps, cleaners, perfumes…) into the pool. You will be held responsible for any and all additional cleanings and refunds to future guests due to negligence.
• The cabin is on a septic, do not flush anything except toilet paper in toilets. Septic system WILL back up.
• There is flat parking for 2 cars (on the left side of the cabin. Please look for the 915 Osprey signs for your designated parking area. There is no street parking.
• There are 2 cameras outside the property. DO NOT TOUCH these cameras. We will levy fees of $100 to those who adjust or cover these cameras.
• Be careful of stairs and steps on the property, WATCH YOUR STEP. You are responsible for your own safety.
• There is a locked door area under the stairs, a labeled cabinet and a pool maintenance room in the Pool Room that are off limits. Please DO NOT tamper with or try to open these doors. If damage or tampering is found or if items are missing you will be charged a fee of up to $5000 and legal action will be taken.
• We do not offer refunds for weather or natural disasters. We encourage you to get a travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances including weather, power outages, illness or travel issues.
• Any garbage must be stowed in the proper bear-proof garbage receptacle, located near the driveway. Our cleaners will empty the trash at the end of your stay.
Please DO NOT place trash on top of the bin outside of cage.
There are bears in the area, and the trash will attract them.
Please Lock the Cage, bears are smart and can easily open if not locked.
If the trash is overflowing and not safe to place in the cage, please look for the community dumpster.
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!