3 King Beds | Hot Tub+ Private Deck |DollywoodPigeon Forge
Simple Bear Necessities is a 4 BDR/3 full BA cabin perfect for multiple families to come together for a relaxing Smoky Mountain holiday. It boasts a modern kitchen, games for kids, a hot tub for grownups, and plenty of fun activities to make memories. Plus it’s located conveniently close to the Parkway and local attractions, including Dollywood right next door.
1 mi Dolly Parton's Stampede
1.2 mi Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
2.5 mi Dollywood
Learn More Below & Experience Pigeon Forge With Us!
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
Our goal is to ensure you have a 5-star stay and choose to book with us again in the future. If you find the cleaning at check in was less than standard, notify us on the first day of check in and we will have our cleaning team come back at their next availability.
Please be respectful to the home and those around you. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately.
Check In anytime after 4 pm
• We cannot offer early check-ins or late departures. This is to allow our cleaning crew ample time to make sure your cabin is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your stay.
Check Out at 10 am
• Our cleaners need time to turn over the property before the next guests arrive. Please respect their time and vacate the property by 10am. Late check out will incur additional fees of $100/hour.
Number of Guests
• Ensure your total number of guests matches that on your booking. The home can accommodate up to 10, 8 adults comfortably, Please only sleep kids on the bunk beds (no horse play on beds please).
You will be charged an additional guest fee of $150 per person per night for more than the maximum occupancy of 10 guests.
No Parties, Weapons, Drugs, Loud Music, Smoking or Pets
• Please respect the safety and well-being of those around you while staying at our property. Anyone found in violation will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. Be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum after 10PM.
Absolutely NO PETS or SMOKING allowed in the home. Cigarette butts and pet hair will automatically incur an additional fee of $100. If you absolutely must smoke, please do so outside and clean up after yourselves.
• Please make sure shower curtain liner is INSIDE the tub and completely CLOSED when showering.
• Do Not Flush ANYTHING other than toilet paper in the toilets . (No feminine products of any kind, no wipes not even flushable wipes). The home is on a septic system, use the trashcans provided for anything other than toilet paper.
• Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Items left behind after check out are not the responsibility of the homeowner.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
• Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time [without adult supervision]. Remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility, use at your own risk. Swim attire only. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND SIT OR PLAY ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes only and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you will be charged to replace. When not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Do Not Overfill the Hot Tub. DO NOT introduce any foreign substances (such as soaps, cleaners, perfumes…) into the hot tub. You will be held responsible for any and all additional cleanings and refunds to future guests due to your negligence.
• The Community pools- the pools are use at your own risk, there are two pools in the community. They are not to be used after hours. No unattended children. There is no lifeguards. Pools are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day only.
• There is flat parking in front of the cabin for up to 3 cars. Please only park in your designated area.
• There is a Ring Floodlight in the front of the property. DO NOT TOUCH this camera. We will levy fees to those who adjust or cover this camera.
• Be careful of stairs and steps on the property, WATCH YOUR STEP. You are responsible for your own safety.
• There is a locked closet on the second floor that is labeled, please DO NOT tamper or try to open. If damage is found to this door or if items are missing you will be charged a fee of up to $5000 and authorities will be contacted.
• Absolutely no fires inside. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $100 plus damages.
• We do not offer refunds for weather or natural disasters. We encourage you to get a travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances including weather, power outages, illness or travel issues.
• Trash must be stowed in the proper bear-proof garbage receptacle, located near the driveway. Our cleaners will empty the trash at the end of your stay
Please DO NOT place trash on top of the bin outside of cage.
There are bears in the area, and the trash will attract them.
Please Lock the Cage, bears are smart and can easily open if not locked.
If the trash is overflowing and not safe to place in the cage, please take your trash to a Convenience Center in Pigeon Forge, these are Free Trash Drop off Sites.
447 Tiger Drive Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Monday-Saturday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!